The formula of this amazing tonic dates back to medieval Europe, from the era when people suffered from many diseases and epidemics. This tonic strengthens the immune system, has powerful antiviral and antifungal properties, and increases blood circulation in the whole body. Throughout the centuries, the master tonic has helped millions of Europeans in the fight against the most deadly diseases.
Here is The Recipe!
First of all, we recommend you to wear gloves during the preparation, especially when handling hot peppers.
- 700 ml of organic apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup of finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cup of finely chopped onion
- 2 fresh hot peppers
- ¼ cup of grated ginger
- 2 tbsps. of grated horseradish
- 2 tbsps. of turmeric powder or 2 pieces of turmeric root
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, except for the vinegar.
- Then put the mixture in a Mason jar.
- Pour in some apple cider vinegar and fill it to the top. All the ingredients must be covered with ACV.
- Close the jar and shake well.
- Store the jar in a cool and dry place for 2 weeks, and shake it once every day.
- After 14 days, squeeze the liquid through a plastic strain.
- Store the liquid in amber bottles.
- Be careful because the flavor is very strong and hot!
- Do not consume on an empty stomach.
- Do not dilute it with water as it will reduce the effect of the tonic.
- Drink 1-2 ounces, two or more times each day. Just put it in your mouth, gargle and swallow
- Eat a slice of orange or lemon after you drink the tonic to ease the burning sensation and heat.
- If you suffer from serious disease or infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times per day.
- The master tonic is safe for pregnant women and children if consumed in small doses.
The Amazing Health benefits of the Ingredients!
- GARLIC is a powerful natural antibiotic that kills bad bacteria and microorganisms. It also helps increase the level of good bacteria.
- ONION has a similar but milder action than garlic, but together they make a strong fighting duo.
- HORSERADISH is a powerful herb,efficient for sinuses and lungs. It opens sinus channels and increases circulation.
- GINGER has mighty anti-inflammatory properties which are helpful against colds and fevers. Ginger is also a good regulator of asthma and can help lower the high blood pressure.
- CHILI PEPPERS can improve the immune system of the body.
- TURMERIC is the perfect spice because it cleanses infections, reduces inflammation, blocks the development of cancer cells, and prevents dementia.
- APPLE CIDER VINEGAR has powerful antioxidant, antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory effects.