7. Lipstick smudges: Spread a little Vaseline over your teeth and lipstick smudges be gone! This is an infamous tip used at beauty pageants.
8. To remove last night’s makeup: Apply some to a Q-tip and have a pretty day.
9. Perfect for an eye-shadow/blush boost: Apply some under your eye shadow for a glossy effect. Apply on the apples of your cheeks for a dewy glow. Mix with lipstick for a cream blusher!
10. It eases eyebrow plucking: Tame your eyebrows and lube up the under-skin so you can pluck with ease.
11. Prevent hair dye from seeping onto your forehead: Softly dab all over your hairline and keep that box hair dye from dying your forehead the color of your new hairdo.
12. To make your accessories look brand spankin’ new: New job interview or a hot date? Put a small dab on your shoes and shine away!
13. Hide Split Ends: Haven’t had a haircut since your budget only allows you go to Great Clips for a quickie? Hide damaged ends with a small amount on your ends.
14. Remove makeup stains for your clothes. Dab a little with a damp cloth.
15. To Prevent spray-tan streaks: Rub all over the backs of your knees, ankles and hands to prevent seriously frightening spray tan lines.
16. To get those O.P.I. nail polish bottles open: Make it easier next time and rub Vaseline under the cap. Easy to open the next time you decide to do an at-home pedi.
17. It’s your new exfoliating body wash: Mix with sea salt and come out of the shower feeling soft, and sexy.
18. Remove false eyelash glue from your lash line.
19. Can be used to smooth and soothe skin after shaving.
20. Lubricates ear lobes and helps make earring insertion easy and painless.