You might be surprised of all of the things Vaseline can do for you.You can use it for lip care, rough elbows and ankles, but have you ever tried it on breasts. If you answer is NO, then you definitely should read this article! The answer is here!
Although it is not proven but some claims that rubbing vaseline daily on breast increased their cup size. I know this sounds unbelievable, but it worked for some, so there is nothing harm in trying this remedy.
The method is very simple and easy! All you have to do is to rub vaseline all over your breast, and then to put toothpaste on your nipple. You should repeat this method every night until you get the desired results, and believe me you will be amazed!As I mentioned before you can also use vaseline for your lips, ankles, elbows, hair and much more. Here are some of the beauty uses of vaseline:
1.It makes your eyelashes grow: Lather Vaseline all over your eyelashes overnight and watchthem thicken, even without a prescription!
2. Soften dry and cracked elbows.
3. Dry cuticles: Store a mini-Vaseline container in your purse and use for emergency dry cuticle moments.
4. For kissable, luscious lips: Fall is a beast for drying out summery, dewy lips. Vaseline is there for you and your irresistible pout. You can also mix Vaseline with Kool-Aid powder and make a colored (and flavored) lip gloss.
5. Help your scent stick around: Softly rub Vaseline all over your perfume points (i.e. the cleavage, behind the ear, neck, and wrist) and your scent will last longer!
6. It is a misconception that Vaseline clogs pores, so smear it all over your face, neck and arms for softer skin.